We are very excited to welcome Sasha into the fold. Sasha brings great experience as a Personal trainer and outdoor trainer to our site. She hails from Australia where fitness and outdoor activity is much more normal and accessible. Her success here is in part her lovely nature and in part her thorough knowledge of what makes people tick and how best to motivate them.
She admits to being a trainer who “thinks outside the box” and enjoys making her workouts different and dynamic.” I like to keep both my classes and my clients guessing about what’s coming up next!”
Well her techniques work as among the many successes she has in her portfolio are clients who; lost 30kg; completed their first marathon; trekked the Himalayas; competed in triathlons; undertook an extreme skiing adventure and many who have simply fitted into an old pair of jeans or have been able to carry two bags of cement from their car to their garden
Sasha tends to view success a little differently to most people. “Instead of success being a mountain top that only a few people get to reach, I think of it as a mountain ridge with lots of room for lots of people. My job, as a trainer is to try and get as many people as possible on to that ridge. In fact, the more people on that ridge, the more successful we all are together.” Great words from a great trainer!
- What drives Sasha?
"I genuinely enjoy helping people and I absolutely LOVE what I do. When you love doing something, you naturally want to be the very best that you can be. I am a huge believer in continuous perpetual improvement and I am always looking for ways to grow as a communicator, a coach and a trainer. I love, and actively encourage, feedback from my clients and my classes and I'm currently studying a diploma in Sports Psychology."
- Why fitness is important to Sasha?
“Fitness is a way of life. It’s something I don’t question – like breathing or my heart beating. There is a huge sense of personal power in feeling comfortable in your skin and knowing you are strong and capable. It can be easy to forget that our bodies were designed to move. We weren’t designed to spend all of our time in front of a desk or the TV or behind the wheel of a car. Every time we do move, we’re doing what we are meant to be doing – fulfilling our body’s destiny, if you like! “
- Sasha’s tips
* Be consistent. It’s pointless exercising 7 times one week, 2 times the next week, 1 time the week after and then 5 times the week after that. Find a routine that is realistic and stick to it. No matter what. No excuses.
* Be consistent. Fitness is not just about quality exercising but also about quality nutrition. Absolutely everything you eat counts. You don’t run a luxury car on budget fuel, so why would you try and do that to your own body?
* Be consistent. Be consistent in challenging yourself. Don’t do the same thing over and over and then expect to get something different as the outcome. Our bodies are amazing machines and we adapt very quickly...surprise your body with something new!
* Did I mention that you need to be consistent about being consistent????
- Proudest moment
Launching my own business essentiallyFit
Sasha's here with a 10 minute core abdominal workout blast.
We know you love your abs quick workouts, and there are plenty to choose from here. So get your core in gear, shape up those abdominals, and love your abs with Sasha.
In This Series
You need to login or register to post a comment.