Lucy Johnson is leading the Fitness Entrepreneur Revolution that is upon us, inspiring and coaching individuals to start up their own Fitness Businesses and to understand their true value and impact on the marketplace.
Former International Fitness Presenter and New Fitness Presenter of the Year in 2004, Lucy has wide experience in Fitness Management, Business and Presenting.
Lucy delivers marketing, branding and business strategies for personal trainers, group trainers & fitness businesses wanting to explode their profits and profile.
- What drives Lucy?
Lucy is a very driven person partly because she loves inspiring people. "I love helping people break down their boundaries of what they believe is achievable for them, helping people realise that the power they need to achieve anything, is within themselves and just needs unlocking, completely blows my mind and drives me to be the best role model I can be."
- Why fitness is important to Lucy?
Psychological and emotional strength is massively supported by physical health and vitality. The confidence, feel good factor and proof of success that is gained from weight loss, strength gain or even just having the commitment to get up and exercise 5 days a week leads to a clearer mind, stronger resolve and self awareness that lead to inevitable success in all areas of life. For me, physical fitness underpins everything.
- Lucy’s fitness tips
* Exercise as early as you can in the morning. Not only will you not have time to come up with any excuses not to do it but it will set you up on such a high for the day that you will feel you can conquer the world!
* I'm a firm believer in exercising and eating well from Monday to Friday and then slackening off the reigns a little at the weekend. Not as an excuse for a calorie blow out but everyone needs to reward their success and if that means having a dessert or having some fun and taking the kids to the park at the weekend then that can only add to your experience of life and your joy.
* Don't do stuff you don't like! Sounds simple but the amount of different types of exercises regimes and styles that are on this website alone is phenomenal and there is no way your life will be enhanced if you are whining and grumbling about having to do a type of exercise that you really don't enjoy. For me, it's running. I just don't enjoy it so what’s the point of forcing myself when I can do Bikini Workouts and Circuits that are on this site??? Find something that works for you and most importantly, FEEL GOOD about doing it
- Proudest moment
Winning the 2004 national presenter search competition, becoming the fitness manager of Europe's largest and Britain's most prestigious private health club in 2005 and being assessed on my teaching skills by my hero Marcus Irwin and receiving 100%.
With the party season upon us Lucy is here to get us looking trim and slim for those little black dresses.
A short video showing a sample of the full length exercise workout. If you like the look of this sample fitness video then register and pay-per-view, by clicking on the rent button that appears once you have registered, or join as a member and have full access to all of the fitness workout videos. All advertisements disappear once you rent the video or pay for membership.sign up
The Boy Is Mine - Brandy ft. Monica*
Beautiful Liar - Beyonce & Shakira*
My Prerogative - Britney Spears*
Obsessed (Dan Bino Remix) - Mariah Carey*
When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls*
Dirrty - Christina Aguilera*
Womanizer - Britney Spears*
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyonce*
Tilt Your Head Bac - Nelly & Christina Aguilera*
Million Dollar Bill - Whitney Houston*
* Music recorded by non-original artists
In This Series
You need to login or register to post a comment.